What is Alice In Wonderland?
A popular book written by some mathematician guy who went under the psedenym 'Lewis Carol'. This (As well as Carol's other literary work "Through the Looking Glass") was later addapted into a Disney movie that has obtained an avid
There is a certain amount of drug propaganda supporting this movie/book because of Carol's... imaginative pursuits.
Oh, and the storyline has been adapted into some sort of macabre-type videogame.
"Alice in Wonderland is a
trippybook. Ahah! Get it! TRIPPY!"
A book by
This story has been made into a
Alice in Wonderland has a sequel, Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There. It is the home of the infamous poem, Jabberwocky.
Much controversy exists about whether the Alice in Lewis Carroll's book is Alice Pleasance Liddell. One of the last poems in Through the Looking Glass is acrostic, and reading down, it spells Alice Liddell's full name. This poem is known as A boat beneath a sunny sky because it has no title and this is its first line.
Alice in Wonderland is a wonderfully interesting story.
(n.) Lewis Carrol's book. Transformed into a movie about getting high, the munchies, talking animals, people singing songs, story without plot, and some moral shit about not pissing off the queen of hearts.
(v.) to be dazed or high
Alice in wonderland is a cool kids' movie
She's alice in wonderland, give her a smack.
the movie including almost all hallucination drugs
a complete acid trip turned movie
also a cat disappears, leaving only his smile and croquet is played with flamingos as mallets!!
Scene from Alice in Wonderland: That capterpiller is smoking a hooka and telling her to eat a mushroom to make her grow bigger or smaller!!!
A classic Disney animated children's movie based on a story that has references to drugs.
Alice In Wonderland is a fuckin' trippy movie, dude.
1. A book by Lewis Carol about a girl who chases a personified rabbit into its hole and finds herself in a whimsical fantasy land(this is where the term down the rabbit hole comes from). The book and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass, are known for their nonsensical and in some cases bizarre scenery and events, and have been the inspiration for many other similar works. The popularity and cult following of the story is due largely in part to the Disney movie adaption.
2. What any story, event or experience similar to the events of Alice in Wonderland can be described as. See
3. The state of being in
1. You've never read Alice in Wonderland? Prepare to have your mind blown.
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask had a very alice in wonderland feel to it, going as far as to have Link fall down a hole that took him to another world.
3. He's been giving his computer screen a blank stare for hours, he's alice in wonderland over there.
A book by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, (under the name Lewis Carroll) that has absolutely nothing to do with drugs, despite the popular urban legend.
Alice in Wonderland: NOTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS!!!!!!