What is Battipaglia?
(1) - Adjective - Noun - Verb
(Noun1) An awesome guy, Math teacher.
(Noun2) Battipaglia is a town and comune in the province of Salerno in the Campania region of south-western Italy, with some 51,000 inhabitants.
(Adjective) Awesome, Teacher of Math
Common attributes are :
- Typically a moustache-chinstrap combo
- Can write whilst looking at you
- Shows this occasionally
- First name begins with a 'D'
- Usually follows with 'A'
- Typically a 'N' is following
- Likes SOAD
- Noun1 -
Guy1 : "So, what class do you have next?"
Guy2 : "Battipaglia's"
Guy1 : "Lucky..."
Guy3 : "I like nacho cheese..."
- Noun2 -
Guy1 : Che città state guidando?
Guy2 : Oh, Battipaglia.
- Adjective -
"WOAH. Battipaglia alert!"
"Congratulations sir, you are now an OFFICIAL Battipaglia"