What is Blizzard?
n. A game company which creates the most addictive award-winning games.
Hey, look, that game was made by Blizzard.
A great dessert from Dairy Queen.
This is the first, the original of ice cream desserts. Long before Sonic's Blasts or McDonald's McFlurries, there was the great. The Blizzard is still the best, don't be fooled by the cheap imitations!
1) The company who made such games like Starcraft, the Warcraft series, and Diablo series. Earlier games included the likes of The Lost Vikings.
1a) Your gods.
2) An ice storm
1. "Dude blizzard made a game!" "Must... buy... game..."
2. "Dude the blizzard killed your mom!" "Yay!"
1, A large storm (usually including snow)
2, A large storm (usually containing Dandruff)
3, A computer game's manufacturer who have successfully taken money from the majority of 12-year-old annoyances that surf the net (i salute you blizzard)
4, A large storm (usually containing a womans hair..very very bushy hair for that matter)
Guy - "Oh god that was a really big storm..i'm coverd in all this white stuff"
Gal - "erm that's not snow"
Minor - "OMG!! Blizzard can't do anything right, *%@#% bliz"
Man - "You try running a game than, or try running across a railway track and improve our gene-pool"
Despite the fact that they're not a mining company, they're always hitting gold.
Dude. You played WoW? Blizzard really struck gold with that.
A Warcraft III spell used by the human hero "Arch Mage".
I hope that AM doesnt cast blizzard on my mass archers!
1. A company unable to complete maintenance on time.
2. A company manned by a jolly fat man with a snowy white beard (patch days only).
Blizzard finally completed their maintenance 2 hours after their scheduled completion time.
"Like omg!111one dude! blizz4rd r3leased patch111oneone GANK GANK GANK"