Emnairassment

What is Emnairassment?


1.

Noun. A poorly done or unfinished application of nair (the world-renowned hair removal lotion) to the legs or body, leaving either dead hairs or random patches or fur all over the half-naired portion of the body, leaving the user looking somewhat like a rabid werewolf.

When John noticed that Bill had only naired his shins and not his calves, he was quick to point out that it was a total emnairassment.

See nair, hair, wolf, werewolf


34

Random Words:

1. This is an extremely small pigeon and most of them (Round 97%) never live to see the day!! This is sad and the remaining 3% are aware of..
1. To misspell a commonly known word due to either laziness or fingers being too big for the keyboard. "my thermostat is croated"..
1. Means "what a mess" when you cant be bothered to say the full word. Introduced by Gilbert Spratt, living legend. " awww,..