What is Inf Ninja?
(noun) 1. a player of the online
2. a player that fires on opposition forces to great effect, while moving or concealed in deep shadows.
3. a player who kills most or all of the enemy team without being shot or disabled. Often a veteran that is picking up slack for a
4. a skilled INF player who commands respect, despite using overt tactics.
5. used derogatorily towards players that uses cheap or
6. any person or object stealthy, skilled, armed with a gun, treacherous or otherwise similar to an INF ninja.
1. Dude, no way you can kill him with that knife. Holy shit you just did! you are an INF ninja!
2. Who, I almost shot you man. you're an INF ninja in those shadows.
3. Oh snaps! our INF ninja is taking tan-team OUT!!
4. Watch out, that guy with the
SAWis an INF ninja.
5. Arg! I take ten steps and I'm dead. Damn INF ninjas!
6. Man, those guys in the film Returner were INF ninjas.