Killing

What is Killing?


1.

doing esceptionally well at something.

Usually followed by "it".

I saw their band last night and they were kilin' it.

2.

Chuck Norris' alternative to going hunting

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.....

He goes KILLING!!!!

See chuck norris, death, die, alive, anything, bong, nigger, kick, roundhouse

3.

to kill something eg a joke, a saying, a band anything your heart desiers can now be "killed"

"dude uve told that joke all day, and now its not even funny, stop killing it!!"

"you just killed it for the last time!"

or a simple "stop killing it!"

"you killed it, now its buried and your p*ssing on its grave"

"your killing it out now!"

or even simpler "killed!"

See killing it, killed, killed it

4.

killing is fashionable because of gangs which are fashionable because of Hollywood and Mtv which are liberal.

teh THE END......................

See Walter

5.

Texas prison term for masturbating. Believed to refer to the death of sperm.

"Pedro's killing again." "Doesn't he realize he'll be held responsible for the killing of all those innocent lives?" "Dude, you're right!"

See masturbating, choking the chicken, beating the meat

6.

one of the funnest things to do in life.

*bang* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i'm killing you now! *bang*

See kill, die, dead, killing

7.

the subject of 95% of all metal songs. the other 5% are about satan

*insert rambling about killing and satan here*

See idiots, satanists, morons, assholes, Adrian


89

Random Words:

1. when one plays a rock and roll instrument while participating in any extreme snow sport, not including snowlerblading (very short skis, ..
1. Capital of the Maakenmire. Unknown to most followers of the Lone Wolf series (unless of course they happen to have the Magnamund Compan..
1. A term used to describe a sexy bitch who is fantastic in bed. A.) - How was that chick you picked up last night? B) - dude, she was a..
gridsup.com