What is Kwame?
In some West African countries, Kwame is a male child born on saturday
To send a secretive, sexual text message to a person other than your spouse. Often goes hand-in-hand with using one's political power to seduce women.
"Bill just bought his wife a huge diamond ring."
"Why, an anniversary?"
"Nah man, I think he's scared his wife is gonna find out about the kwame going on behind her back."
Send a text message.
"My Chief of Staff just Kwame'd me about
noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.
4. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
5. to express what is false; convey a false impression.
6. to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.
—Idioms8. give the lie to, a. to accuse of lying; contradict.
b. to prove or imply the falsity of; belie: His poor work gives the lie to his claims of experience.
Origin: Where else, Detroit 2008
"I kwamed to my boss when I called in sick"
"Did you kwame to that ho about your age"
One deficient in judgment and good sense: ass, idiot, imbecile, jackass
verb: To cause to accept what is false, especially by trickery or misrepresentation
"i ain't never got me none of that, you my boo, i don't gotta kwame"
"I seen your cell records kwame... and you lyin'"
" ....Detroit Police chief Ella Bully Commings be all kwame'd-up nasty to pull them TVs out the Detroit police stations "
Verb. The act of foolishly squandering something that is otherwise set in stone - primarily by the subjects own doing. Examples are: jobs, relationships, connections, definite future prosperity, and other tangible things that otherwise would have been maintained. Former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is prime example.
Blue collar workers in a billion dollar corporation:
David: Did you hear the CEO got fired and indicted on embezzlement?
Brad: Yeah!! What type of guy would kwame himself by stealing $300 from the petty cash account when your annual salary is $2.5 million dollars?
David: You got me beat!
Old school pop-rapper who's career basically ended when Biggie Smalls dissed him in a song.
Term for something that is "played out" or not in style anymore.
"Your style is played out like Kwame..."