What is L _ _ E?
1. to feel a great deal of emotion for a significant other.
2. to replace the more common words of 'like' and 'love'.
3. to be smitten with someone.
- Often used when one cannot distinguish between the feeling of 'like' and 'love' for another.
- A term used when one is falling for their partner.
- Seemingly a way to tease a boyfriend/girlfriend when they want to know if they are liked or loved.
- A term used to keep 'i like you' vs 'i love you' open until one knows how their significant other feels; i l_ _e you.
I came home to a note on the door that said 'I L _ _ E you alot.'