What is Nadsat?
1. A false language created for use in the novel by Anthony Burgess, "A Clockwork Orange." The Nadsat language is a bastardization of Slavic combined with "school boy" rhyming slang and English terms.
2. A term in the Nadsat language meaning "teenager," derived from the Slavic terms for numbers 11 and 19.
1. Nadsat is one like horrorshow example of a bolshy great language in which we chellovecks use complex slovos to confuse the other vecks whom we give the old ultraviolence.
2. We were in the heighth of Nadsat fasion.
a language used in clockwork orange consisting of english, russian, and slang
synthemesc is nadsat for synthetic mescaline
meaning a slang term (used for a clockwork orange... that crazy crazy book)
devotchka is nadsat for a girl/woman, whereas malchick is nadsat for a guy/man.
The language was created by Anthony Burgess for his book A Clockwork Orange. The language is a mixture of Russian and English slang, many people attempt to translate every word as they go along but the way to get the most enjoyment is to simply read the word as is and the further you get into the book the more you will understand.
I viddied a malchick walking down the street and this made me tolchock him in the yarbles, but the rozzes showed up and I was sent off to the roz shop and then the barry place.
A type of slang teen Brits used to use (also means 'teen' in the same slang).
It's a combination of schoolboy talk, Russian, and English made famous in the novel 'A Clockwork Orange', by Anthony Burgess.
This language is a bit bezoomny.
Bezoomny meaning crazy.
1. When you totally sat on your own nads, causing excruciating pain. Past tense of nadsit.
2. That Burgess thing.
You: Urrrrgh, I nadsat.
Someone: I see... *thoughtfully rubs chin*
Word for teenager and the slang they use.
The nadsat slooshied his droog govereeting away in nadsat