Park Barn

What is Park Barn?


1.

1. Anywhere that nobody really knows where it is.

2. Any unspecified location that can be referred to as where something is.

A: Where's the gig?

B: Park barn

A: Where did I leave my keys?

B: Park barn

A: Where did these barn eggs come from?

B: They're park barn eggs.

A: How do I get to London?

B: Take a left at Park Barn

See nowhere, middle of nowhere, who knows, dunno, no mans land


29

Random Words:

1. A man of short height and low IQ. He will be playing World Of Warcraft 99% of his time, with the remaining 1% of time spent sleeping, ea..
1. The extremest definition for cold temperatures. Nipply indicates the cold of the area, but the brr brr emphasizes and drives the point ..
1. The opposite of "no" used in a sarcastic manner. Created circa 1991 Dunwoody High School, Dunwoody, GA. John: "so did t..