What is 911?
Good Lord. Lets finalize this shit.
911 - Sports car
9-1-1 - Emergency Number
September 11 - the day terrorists attacked America.
Lets not trivialize the sacrifice our Public Servants paid that day by saying "nine-eleven" "nine one one".
2. Date of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.
3. Emergency-response telephone number.
1. For 2005, Porsche offers the 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Targa, 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo Cabriolet, 911 GT2, 911 GT3, and the 911 Carrera 40th Anniversary.
2. 9/11 was the day terrorists brought down the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, and crashed a plane in Pennsylvania.
3. In the event of an emergency, do not hesitate to call 911.
1. A number you dial when there is an emergency, or if you are a
3. A frequent misspelling of
If someone just now stole your 911 (2), by all means call 911 (1), but if it went missing during 9/11, (correct spelling of 3), go stand in line like everybody else.
emergency..urgent to return the call when put into a pager
1.) A number you call in an emergency and ONLY in an emergency!!!
- Your house is on fire
- Your having a heartattack
- Someone is breaking into your house
However, in the last few years it seems people think they can call 911 for almost any problem they have. (Examlpe below)
2.) A kick-ass porche sports car.
3.) Also refers to September 11th.
1.) 911: 911, whats your emergency?
Crazy Chick: Ya, I'm at McDonalds and they told me there out of chciken nuggets, but I know thier lieing.
911: Oh my god...
2.) A 911 porche.
3.) Terroists attacked America on 911 (9-11-01)
When used as a verb, "911" means that you want to do away with something in the fashion that two planes did away with the twin towers on September 11, 2001.
Although a tad insensitive, it is an effective way to catch attention and make your point clear.
1. "What do you think of this outfit?"
"Umm, I like the pants, 911 the shirt and try this one."
2. "What do you think of these examples?"
"911 number two and think of another way to use the verb."
3. "Let's 911 Bush and get a new president"
1) A British boyband
2) Porsche automobile
3) September 11, 2001
1) 911 sang some of the finest music in the whole world during the late 1990's like "Love Sensation" which got included in the Casper the Friendly Ghost OST starring Christina Ricci.
2) Porsche 911 is the flagship model of Porsche and comes in many variants like the 415-Horsepower 911 Turbo
3) Although putting a slash between the 9 and 11 would make more sense, people just write "9/11" without the slash; otherwise, it is the darkest day in American history since Pearl Harbor