What is 6 Sigma Rating System?
This system has been developed by a need to have an accurate system to rate the looks of both random and known people
It's based on the 6 sigma theory of mathematics, using a standard population bell curve.
The mean/average/median rating is 5
The standard deviation is 1.5
This means that
- 68% of people rate between 3.5 and 6.5
- 95% of people rate between 2 and 8
- 99.7% of people rate between 0.5 and 9.5
- .15% rate higher than a 9.5 (approximately 1 person in every 667)
Factors Contributing to the Distribution
Certain factors may influence the mean of the bell curve:
eg. If you are drunk, a 5 becomes a 5.5.
Factors that add to the rating
- you are tipsy +1/2
- Siblings +1
- twins +2
- Threesome (The good kind) +2
- Best Friends +1
- Older partner +1/2 (Per 2 years)
- Exchange Student +1
- Person you will not see again +2
- Partner is taken +2
Factors that can subtract from the rating
- Partner chunders or passes out -2
- Argument the next day -1
- Sloppy Seconds -1 per previous partner on the night
- Younger Girls -1 (for every year that it is criminal)
- Annoying Parents -1
- Annoying Best Friends -1
The GAT system is used, ie if someone looks fairly average one particular night, but you know they have talent, a derived score can be used.
A score of under 3 doesn't get a rating to avoid hurt feelings.
i rate them on the 6 sigma rating system