What is 7-eleven'd?
1. To be treated in a rude, unprofesional manner.
2. To be taken advantage of.
3. To be demeaned, stripped of any respect, and at times utterly humiliated.
4. To do a lackluster job (incomplete, or simply lacking quality)
1. That corporate asshole 7-Eleven'd me right infront of everyone :(
2. Did accounting promise to credit you those improper charges?? oh man! you've just been 7-eleven'd!!
3. After 20 years of service the poor bastard was 7-Eleven'd.
4. They promised to remodel your store and all you got was 7-eleven'd :)
- To be unexpectedly be diminished by someone who barely speaks English.
- To be deprived of basic service by way of under performance or lack of enthusiasm.
All I wanted was a drink and a snack but the employee yelled at me and threw me out of the store. I guess I just got "7-Eleven'd."