What is



symbol/code that one uses to indicate a space between lines when making a myspace (or something of that nature) profile.

I couldn't figure out why all of my words were running together even after I hit the return key a gagillion times. Then I remembered that one must insert <p> to make the lines skip.

See enter, break, myspace, encoding, html


Random Words:

1. Something so phenomenal that neither fabulous or fantastic would suffice to describe it. This is no doubt a word that will be readily ad..
1. benadryl (antihistamine) in pill form. called pink dreamz because 1. they're pink. and 2. because of the dream-like state of mind y..
1. the motion that you're head makes as you avoid the kiss someone is trying to give you after they have given oral sex, often a side ..