What is Tart?
A nubile young temptress, who dresses teasingly and provocatively.
Man, look at those thigh-high stockings and that little schoolgirl dress. She's such a tart.
A delicious cream or jam filled treat. Or a prostitute.
I could sure go for a tart right now.
A tart is a female who is attractive and has the air of being promiscuous, even if she isn't.
A tart is a girl likey to get disapproving looks from old people.
In short, a tart is more of a tease and a
Grandma: "Jeff, your new girlfriend Millie is a little tart!"
Jeff: "Whatever, grandma. You're only saying that because she doesn't dress like a Puritan."
(n)1. Female characterized by low rates and a loose vagina or defined as an easy score; 2. disparaging term for a homosexual male identified by his flamboyant lust for other men, fruity lisp, and tight clothing 3. A sweet pastry with a acidic fruit topping
The two tarts made a jelly doughnut.
1) A foodstuff, normally consisting of a bottom, and sometimes, a top of pastry, with a fruit or savioury filling, eaten for dessert or as a main dish.
2) A slang term for a prostitute
3) A woman, who wears too much make-up, stilletto heals, very short skirts, and tight revealing tops, often in faux-animal print, and generally has too much flesh on display, thus revealing herself as 'sexually loose', or a
1) The French Deli. sells the best strawberry tart.
2) The tarts often hang around this street.
3) The lady over there is tarty: Over 40s should not wear leather mini-skirts, and dagger heels.
A very tasty pastery, or a very tasty prostitute.
wow, look at that tart, she is eating a tart.
An attractive woman who either is, or appears to be, a
The most delicious tarts are to be found in the bars of the Pigalle area in Paris