What is Ucf?
A drinking school with a football problem.
I go to UCF, I'm drunk.
Abbreviation for the phrase "Uncalled for". Often used when a gratuitous offensive reference or term is used.
Gordon - "Hey! Get out of my chair!"
Jason - "Naw yo, I got SWAG up in dis bitch and dat mean I can sit wherever tha fuck I want."
Gordon - "MOVE NOW YOU NIGGER!"
Jason - "Aight now that was totally UCF."
(Under Construction Forever) univeristy in orlando florida that is frowing at rapid rates.
a backlot school in
1) A relatively new school that has been building and expanding exponentially more than most other universities in the country.
2) The University of Central Florida
3) A large university, which (like all large universities) has it's share of intelligent people and complete dumb-asses. Unfortunately the dumb-asses happen to be louder, always.
4) A school that 90% of it's students take for granted. If they have actually visited other state's regional schools, they'd find out that they were pretty lucky to be at UCF.
5) Home of some pretty bad sports, due mostly to the fact that Orlando is so apathetic that they would rather support the Gators (who don't need more fans) than help build their own college athletics program.
"UCF Sucks! Look at how many Gator decals I have !!!"
"Oh? What has your school done in the last 10 years?
UCF has built billions of dollars of academic construction projects, expanded its student body five-fold, and has competed nationally in virtually every field, and has humorously lost just about every foot ball game they have ever played."
"I'm a UCF student and I was admitted to one tier-one school and one actual ivy-league school (not UF, cause UF isn't close to Ivy). To hell with your rivalries; I just want an education."
UCF? You can't finish there!
A university in the east side of Orlando, famous for their godawful football team, not to mention miles and miles of construction projects. Nicknamed the Golden Knights.
UCF = University of Crap Football