What is Von Douche?
1. Von Douche, a phrase when spelled in the same font as "Von Dutch", appears frighteningly similar. This particular phrase is often sported on t-shirts, by people that despise those who wear "Von Dutch" apparel.
2. How a
3. A noun used to describe one who wears clothing that has "Von Dutch" written on it.
1. "I bought a awesome Von Douche shirt online, freakin
yuppiehag at the bank flipped when she saw it! I love making fun of people who wear Von Dutch!"
2. "So I opined loftly to this landed aristocrat, 'What is your say? von Douche?'. He obviously didnt invite me to the mid-summer ball at his manor"
3. "I say, classic Von Douche" *looks at 50 year old lady wearing a tight fitting von Dutch shirt* "so absolutely vile her appearance is... very Von Douche"