What is Broast?
(V): A word used to describe the sharing of a drink with fellow bros.
I'd like to bropose a broast to my fellow brosephs as this is a very special brocasion.
1) When the best
3) When a bro makes a stylish joke to another bro, which the other bro might find offensive, but at the same time is not angry cause, come on, it's your bro.
3) Something that can be yelled before drinking with you're bros.
PROPER USAGE OF BROAST (MATCH WITH DEF. #):
1) Best Man: ...which is why Stacy is perfect for Joe, she completes him...
Best Bro: WOAH, hold on I'd just like to say that Joe completes me!
Bro 2: Nice Broast, bro!
2) Tim: If i had a dime for each collar you were wearing, I would have 40 cents.
Jeff: Nice Broast, bro!
3) Mitch: I'm getting a new pair of bindings for my board next week!
Connor: Lets drink to that!
Tim: I call a broast,to this broccasion!
Jeff: Nice Broast, Bros!
Bread at the stage between being bread, and being toast. At the point where the bread is hardened, but not brown.
You can't turn the toaster off now, the broast hasn't turned into toast yet!
to cook with a method that is a cross between broiling and roasting
how long do you need to broast the chicken ?
the word shouted just before a good chugging session when drinking with good friends. If the speaker can, the 'r' is rolled giving a quaint Russian flair to the pronunciation.
(flogging molly's drunken lullabies in the background right as the band comes in after the banjo solo) BROAST! (and everyone chugs)