What is Creole?
a person or persons of varied afro-anglo-french-spanish ancestry residing in louisiana.
the art, food, language, music, and history of creole people.
french/spanish language and culture unique to louisiana.
from the spanish criollo, meaning 'a local'.
creole music rocks.
One of Haiti's second official language besides French... Unlike some people that uses as a skin complexion for residents from the south (louisiana etc.) Creole can be related as well to food, culture, religion
creole language (mixed of french/spanish and african dialectes) mostly spoken in Haiti and other French Carribean Islands..
a race with black and french mixed together.
I am creole
That guy is hot, he must be creole.
from Sp. criollo "person native to a locality," from Port. crioulo, dim. of cria "person (especially a servant) raised in one's house," from criar "to raise or bring up," from L. creare "to produce, create." The exact sense varies with local use. ORIGINALLY with no connotation of color or race
1. a person born in the West Indies or Spanish America but of European, usually Spanish, ancestry.
2. a person born in Louisiana but of usually French ancestry.
3. (sometimes lowercase) a person of mixed black and European, esp. French or Spanish, ancestry who speaks a creolized form of French or Spanish.
4. (usually lowercase) a creolized language; a pidgin that has become the native language of a speech community.
5. the creolized French language of the descendants of the original settlers of Louisiana.
6. Haitian Creole.
7. a black person born in the New World, as distinguished from one brought there from Africa. –adjective
8. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a Creole or Creoles.
9. a spicy sauce or dish made esp. with tomatoes, peppers, onions, celery, and seasonings, and often served with rice.
10. bred or growing in a country, but of foreign origin, as an animal or plant.
Beyoncé just HAD to write a song about her being part Creole, not just "regular black"...as if the world didn't know this about her already. Apparently she credits her beauty on this fact.
The language spoken by french caribean island .. such as St Lucia, only the best language spoken!! pow
Mon son sent lisyen .. - I am Saint Lucian (créole)
(Louisana Creole) One of the most interesting yet little known cultures that America has ever known! We have a mixture of Black, French, Spanish, and Native American and have ancestors from Louisiana. You won't find any American food that tastes better!
Beyonce, dang she's the only famous Creole isn't she?
a unique kind of people that are of european and african descent,that usually come from Louisiana or Haitia
Beyonce is a very beautiful Creole woman